Have you ever been away from home or the office and realized you need a file that is on your computer? SugarSync is just the app you need. It puts ALL of your data from all of your computers right at your fingertips… anytime, anywhere.
SugarSync gives you access to your files from a multitude of devices, no matter if you store them on your laptop at home, desktop computer at the office, tablet, and so on. You can use SugarSync to stream music, back-up photos, collaborate on projects, and more.
If you like Dropbox, or MobileMe, you’ll love SugarSync.
- Get anytime, anywhere access to all of your files, photos, and music.
- Share any file via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Backup photos/videos taken on your iPhone/iPad to your computers.
- Stream your entire music collection, even while you use other apps.
- Download files or entire folders for fast, offline viewing.
- Share, move, and even delete files saved on your computer.
- View photos from all of your computers (and easily save any to your iPhone/iPad).
- Edit documents locally then sync your computers.
- SugarSync Is A Great Dropbox Alternative You Should Check Out (alltopstartups.com)
- SugarSync added Video upload to its great App (goandroid.co.in)
- SugarSync intros new photo, video syncing features for iOS, Android (intomobile.com)
- SugarSync updates provide Android video auto upload and batch iPhone upload (zdnet.com)
- SugarSync Update Helps Add to Android App Market Confusion (geardiary.com)