Business cards are still a huge part of networking and with all the meetings I’ve been to since the new year the stack is getting out of control. So what’s a quick way to put them all away yet still have the information stored for ready access? CardMunch!
This was another app I enjoyed using because it did just what I wanted and it did it well. All you do is start the app, set the camera over a business card, tap the screen to focus, and tap the camera icon. The app then takes the information from the card and sets up a contact profile. Simple and convenient!
CardMunch is by LinkedIn so once it turns your business cards into contacts it integrates with the LinkedIn site and downloads the profile information for your new contacts. Then you can connect with them with a single click.
- Convert business cards to address book contacts, and then add them as connections on LinkedIn.
- View relevant LinkedIn profile info, connections in common, work history, and more, for the cards you scan.
- Improved card capture experience for faster and easier card scanning.
- Manual transcription ensures high accuracy for scanned cards.
- Newly revamped user interface and visual experience
- Linkedin CardMunch App Reaches 2 Million Scans Since Relaunch (simplyzesty.com)
- Create Contacts Quickly With CardMunch (iphone.appstorm.net)
- Is It Time to Finally Ditch Your Paper Business Card? (openforum.com)
- 3 Tools That Led Me To Throw Away My Rolodex and Everyone’s Business Cards (karlmillerlugo.wordpress.com)