Tweetbot. THis feature rich Twitter client can be used on a Mac, iPhone, or iPad and it packs a lot of personality. I use it exclusively now on all my devices. It has a meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, as well as multiple timelines & column views. There’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.If you Tweet at all you’ll love
For the Mac the app is $19.99 and $2.99 for the iPhone or iPad versions. You can find out more about Tweetbot from the designers/developers at Tapbots and the blog is a must read for the story behind the app.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Native Push Notifications.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.